Come train your dogs in Frisbee whether they are beginners or advanced during this workshop (special summer edition) we will have the opportunity to refine your methods.
- Build the dog’s “drive” towards the disc
- Exercise so that the dog can better harvest the disc
- The different types of Frisbee
- Communication exercise with the dog
- Learning the “around” command
- Throwing exercise
- The different positions in Frisbee
- Self-control exercises with the Frisbee
- Object Report Exercises (RPT)
- And more...
To register your dog for this course, you must have completed a basic course at Énergie canine Estrie (Nursery, Teen or Basic Obedience).
Homework included to promote lasting learning and a better relationship between you and your companion. 🐾
Training duration : 2 hours
- 4 dogs maximum per dog trainer
- Limited space
Seulement 0 places disponibles